Sunday, September 14, 2008

Real Love

There's a saying that your FIRST love NEVER dies and that saying to me is TRUE . When you fall for a person and there always there to catch you , well it's different from those who you fall for and only catch you SOME of the times . I've been caught and let fallen plenty of times , but this time I know what's right for me . I had to go through the WRONG ones and the OK ones to find the RIGHT one . I keep thinking I'm in love when I'm not but even though I said that I found the right ONE , well this time I'm SUPER SURE that I found him . Maybe I might be wrong , but I doubt I am . People say I'm too young and don't know what love is , but I actually do . Love is something I'm experiencing right now . The love we have for each other can create and destroy for the better not the worst . I give my life , soul , heart , and everything to him .. because I know he will take care of it and WON'T break it . He has shown me everything that I can possibly imagine . I can honestly say he has given me the world with his love and dedication by being by my side at all times good , and bad . This is REAL love , and I can't ask for anything better . ILY