Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Decisions part 2
I don't know how to tell you . This is the SECOND hardest decision I have ever had to make . I've told you before that I'm NOT ready to lose him because the truth is I LOVE him too much . Maybe you are better .. I don't know .. but for one thing I just don't want to find out . I had fun when we FINALLY had the chance to spend time with each other but I worked hard to have someone like him by my side and I'm not letting go of that for the world . Yes I do love YOU but the love that I have for him is DIFFERENT . I don't want to lose you though because your one of my friends but it's hard to tell you that I just want to stick to HIM . I don't want to lose your FRIENDSHIP but if that's the road you choose .. well I don't know what to tell you . I know how you feel because this has happen to me to but that's life .. we can't always have what you want even though I have what I want now .. I really love you but what is done is done and he's the one my heart DESIRES . I'm just SORRY .