Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Past
Lieing to me , leaving me, spreading things, being ignored . Why can't I get past it all ? It's like the SAME old movie keeps playing in my head . I try and forget , but there's so many things that REMIND me of those times . I try not to get mad but I can't help it . I try my BEST to not show it, but it soon becomes harder to HIDE . Can people see my pain ? Can they see how much it bothers ? I know I should just forget about everything because I can't go back and change anything, but it's hard . Everyday is a new story with a BAD ending, people coming to me with information that I wanted to hear from him personally. I want to just wake up everyday thinking that nothings going to go wrong, but eventually it does . Sometimes everything goes good and they stay like that for a while, but I know the worst is to come because in order to learn, you need to MESS up . Why does the past haunt me ? Why does it stay stuck in my head all day ? All I wanted to be was his one and ONLY, even though I am now, but it bothers me knowing he's able to like others . Well the past is the past and what is done is done . I'm only living for the present and future, trying to be the happiest I can with HIM by my side ...