Friday, August 8, 2008

My New Love

As I sit here and talk to my NEW love , I start to daze off and start to day dream . Many thoughts run through my head but the thing that I noticed is that I'm finally REALLY HAPPY . I feel as if no one EVER made me feel so happy inside and out . He makes me smile when no one else can . He makes me feel so SPECIAL . I feel like the luckiest girl in the WORLD . He was there when I needed some one to COMFORT me when I had to make a very HARD decision . But in the end I feel like I made the right decision in choosing HIM . Even though there's people that upset me , I know he's there to tell me they DON'T matter . I know he will be there when I need a shoulder to CRY on . I simply love him and no ones going to take him AWAY . NO ONE can ever replace him and my love for him is here to STAY . NEW LOVE ; NEW BEGINNINGS <3