Saturday, March 8, 2008

After it all

I tried so HARD to keep this relationship up so high , but the more I did , the WORST everything became . yes i admit I lied and lied but that was me before .. since we broke up my heart seems to hurt every day , those words you said to me hurt and destroyed me like a building being demolished, and it's like you left an open cut that can't be healed by no one but YOU . you broke my heart and it feels IMPOSSIBLE to get you out of my head . I still try to at least talk to you and stay friends but there's always something wrong that I do , and me , not knowing what I've done , you seem to push me AWAY, acting as if I was nothing to you . knowing that, hurts because you was the reason I SMILED and now your the reason these TEARS come down my cheeks and hit the floor like acid BURNING threw skin . In the end you've left me a wound that is now a SCAR .. and that scar will always remind me of all the things we went through , and all the times we had TOGETHER .