Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dear Guys,

It's funny how you guys think that ya can pull those little pranks on us girls . It's funny the way you spit the SAME game to every single girl and it's even funnier when you guys go out with your ex's best friend using the same lines acting like you won't get confronted . I'm not saying that ALL guys are the same because there not . Some guys treat girls with respect and love them like their suppose to , but others just DISRESPECT them and their bodies as well. Many girls fall to quick for the wrong guy and then when the guy does something wrong the girl can't see it when it's right in her face because she's blinded by her love for him . Truth is that no matter how much you love the boy .. he might not feel the same way about you . Also many of them CHEAT on their girlfriends and expect the girls to stay FAITHFUL . I can't stand some guys because of their personality , but what can I do that's just the way they are and I can change them only they can change THEMSELVES , but a lot of girls need to see what their getting into and deserve way BETTER then those players , and drug addicts .