Thursday, January 31, 2008
Back then ..
When I was young I thought that LOVE was just a way to describe the boys that were cute and liked, but now that I’m older I see that LOVE is more than that. It’s a feeling you get toward a person that's UNEXPLAINABLE. They just stay in your head all day and you don’t even know why. LOVE is more than LIKE because liking a person can be temporary and you can let go of then quick, when you LOVE a person its hard to let go and sometimes it even hurts to. LOVE is something so powerful and just with a smile or look from that person makes your heart melt. By them just “Hi” to you makes your whole day PERFECT. You can step in a room with more then a hundred people and they’ll be the first you notice. This is LOVE threw my eyes.