Wednesday, November 21, 2007
What is it about you ?
I don't know why I like you so much .. I guess your just proving to me that your not the same as them other guys. But sometimes I think that maybe you'll be happier with the girl that is closest to me. I just don't want you to end up HEART BROKEN ... AGAIN. You say you've changed and I believe it because you have PROVEN THAT YOU DID. Maybe that's the reason I like you .. cause you've transformed .. but that can't be the reason because even before I had these feelings. But I don't want to seem obsessed because I'm not .. I just want u to end up with the RIGHT GIRL .. because there's too many that just like you for the WRONG REASONS. Maybe I am FALLING for you again .. but just promise you'll be there to CATCH ME .....