Thursday, November 22, 2007

Friends ?

Have you always been there for your friends but just one of them STICKS OUT more then the others ? And that one friend shares everything with you .. and you care about that person deeply ? But then one day everything falls apart and you lose that person FOREVER .. What kind of friend is that. Aren't true friends suppose to FORGIVE AND FORGET ? Aren't they suppose to OVER COME OBSTACLES THAT HEAD THERE WAY ? Well i once had a friend like that .. We used to be the best of friends. We shared EVERYTHING. One day it all fell apart for the DUMBEST reason. After 4 YEARS of good friendship .. it just all went down the drain. I tried to make her come back into my life but she kept PUSHING ME AWAY. And I just gave up. If she wants me apart of her life then she'll find a way to put ME there. I'm just not trying anymore ...