Monday, December 10, 2007
I Wonder ...
I wonder what life would be if I didn't have a MOM. I wonder if i would still be where I am today. I wonder if I would still get all the things I ask for and would I go out more. I wonder how I would FEEL not having a mother to comfort me when I need her and having that EMPTY SPOT in my heart that only a mother can fill. I wonder if I would if I would be enjoying life as I am today or I would be depressed after my everything has passed away. I wonder if everything will be ok ? or if I will feel ALONE and FORGOTTEN. I wonder if on mothers day I would feel JEALOUS of others actually having a mom. The truth is that I cant EVER picture myself without my mother. She's my LIFE ... my WORLD and if she passes away it's like there's no point in living. I love her so much, that the day she passes away my life would feel like it went down the DRAIN, I LOVE YOU MOM !