What I'm I going to do !?!?
That's what goes threw my mind when I have to DECIDE between people . That's where all the stress comes from . Day and night ... Night and day ... the different possibilities are just stuck inside my head . Sometimes your choose what's WORST .. and you loose the other person FOREVER . Why can't I just have both of them ? That's another question that circulates my brain . Basics are you have to pick the person you LOVE from the person you LIKE . Love is much more STRONGER than like . Sometimes I wonder if people go threw what I go threw .. I sometimes ask people for advice ... But I just follow my HEART leading to the person I want o spend the rest of my life with . I think , no , I KNOW I made the right decision and one day I will look back and SMILE cause if I wasn't meant to be (which I doubt) i won't regret it because its something that made me SMILE and took my breath AWAY .